|Mirror [#1]||Learn to Code in Swift 4.pdf||45,240 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Learn to Code in Swift 4.pdf||34,700 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Learn to Code in Swift 4.pdf||44,394 KB/Sec|
Learn Swift programming from the ground up with award-winning author, and iPhone Life magazine writer/blogger Kevin McNeish! After completing this book, you will have the skills and clear understanding to write well-designed Swift code for your iOS apps.
This book has been updated to Swift 4 and therefore requires the use of Xcode 8 or newer. This means you get the most up-to-date information available on Swift.
This book assumes no previous programming experience! It teaches you best practices for creating iOS apps in Swift using advanced educational tools such as:
• 20 embedded step-by-step movies with coding exercises.
• Interactive diagrams that help you visualize how code works.
• 25 Swift sample projects
• An online forum where you can get all your questions answered.
This book goes beyond basic syntax and uses practical examples demonstrating how to use the full power of Swift in your iOS apps. It provides clear, in-depth explanations of Swift concepts.
In the first few chapters, you learn the basics of Swift programming and then begin applying your knowledge by working through exercises at the end of each chapter that teach you to apply Swift programming principles in real-world apps.
Here are some of the concepts you will master in this book:
• Understanding Classes and Objects
• Working With Optionals
• Arrays and other Collections
• Looping and Conditional Statements
• Advanced Properties
• Data Types and Conversions
• Working with Strings
• Access Control
• Unit Testing Your Code
• Inheritance & Polymorphism
• Mastering Protocols & Delegates
• The Power of Extensions
• Generics in the Real World
• Understanding Closures
• Handling Errors
• Appendix containing Swift free functions, data types, and operators